Saturday 18 July 2009

Beau-arts Country









Styling- Emma White
Models- Louise Lowdell and Sophie Taylor
Photography- Amy Ellis

This is a photoshoot I did for first year at uni, my theme was beau-arts country. I had the best location, a huge house in cheltenham town. The ceilings were high and the rooms were full of lovely objects and pieces of artwork. The wallpaper was hand painted and the main room was an amazing acid yellow. the house belonged to a friend of my parents, he was the head of fashion for Cheltenham Univeristy when they both studied there, they actually know him as they used to model for him when at Uni. He used to work for Yves Saint Laurent, British Vogue among others, so he was very helpful too! The hat in the photo above belonged to his grandmother so was over a hundred years old, Sophie the model loved it, I wasn't sure at first but loved it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment