Wednesday, 12 August 2009

playful playsuits

I've been trying to create a playsuit for the house of pandora. Ideally it needs to be one size, which is pretty difficult with a playsuit. I made one pattern and ballooned it out at the side
which is the blue one, but it wasn't quite right, it was too big at the middle.

The purple and blue one was my third attempt, I really like it but I think its still a bit big, need to crop the shorts and bring it in a little at the waist. When the size is ready, the playsuit will be sinched in at the waist with some elastic and we will use hook and eye tape as a fastening. As this is just a sample I used scrap material, when the sample is perfect they will be made from recycled floral material, think they will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment